(1) NBB records, di Cristina Gori, via dei Ciliani 150, 59100 PRATO, ITALIA, REA n. PO-477249 (NBBrecords) sells via the online shop website www.nbbrecords.com (the “Website”) products (the “Products”) to persons that have placed an order for the purchase of the Products via the Website (“Customer”); (NBBrecords and the Customer are referred to individually as “Party”, together as the “Parties”).
(2) All business relationships between NBBrecords and its Customers shall be governed by these Standard Terms and Conditions (“STC”) as amended on the date of the contract conclusion.
(3) The Purchasing Contracts (“Orders”) stipulated by Customers also apply articles 45 to 67 of Decreto Legislativo n. 206/2005 (hereinafter “Codice del Consumo”).
(4) These STC shall apply exclusively. These STC are the basis for and part of any Purchase Contract, which the Customer concludes with NBBrecords (the “Purchase Contract”).
(1) Each order of goods is subject to a previous registration as Customer with NBBrecords. After successful registration, NBBrecords gives the Customer access to the system.
(2) The admission to the system may be revoked by NBBrecords at any time without giving any reason.
(1) The order of goods is only possible by using the way of communication presented to the Customer in the ordering process. The Customer may purchase the products present in the NBBrecords catalog, detailed in the pages of the Website within the respective sections, as described in the relevant information sheets contained in the Website, respecting the access technical procedures described therein. The publication of the products and services displayed on the Website constitutes an invitation to the Customer to formulate a purchase contract proposal. The order sent by the Customer has the value of a contract proposal and involves the complete knowledge and full acceptance of these General Conditions. NBBrecords shall confirm receipt of the order by e-mail to the Customer (confirmation of order).
(2) The contract between NBBrecords and its Customer is concluded only by written acceptance of the order by e-mail and/or the dispatch of the Product ordered to the Customer or by making it available for download.
(1) All prices are inclusive value added tax at the statutory rate and exclusive of packaging and transport fees. They do not include any additional and different taxes or duties imposed by the relevant applicable legislation, such as those provided for import. When necessary, the Customer must therefore proceed to clear the imports and pay the duties and taxes (other than VAT) that may be due in the country of importation. The prices shown are subject to any changes by NBBrecords.
(2) The Customer accepts the prices and payment terms specified on the Website as binding by placing the order.
(3) The cost of each shipment, the amount of which may vary depending on the destination country and the total amount of the order, is added to the total price of each Purchase Contract and is clearly indicated and communicated to the Customer, through the Site, before the the conclusion of the Purchase Contract.
(1) NBBrecords exclusively accepts as method of payment Paypal, as presented to the Customer in the ordering process. The Customer will be redirected to the www.paypal.it website where he will pay the products according to the procedure established and regulated by PayPal. The data entered on the PayPal site will be processed directly by the same and will not be transmitted or shared with NBBrecords.
(2) NBBrecords reserves the right to verify payment prior to acceptance of the Customer’s order.
(3) In case of termination of the purchase contract and in any other case of reimbursement, for whatever reason, the refund amount will be credited to the Customer’s PayPal account. The timing of re-credit on the payment instrument linked to this account depends exclusively on PayPal and the banking system. Once the credit order has been placed in favor of this account, NBBrecords can not be held responsible for any delays or omissions in the credit to the Customer of the refund amount, to contest which the Customer must directly contact PayPal.
(1) The Products are shipped by post or by courier to the Customer’s delivery address as specified in the order. Partial deliveries are permissible, the additional costs of which are borne by NBBrecords.
(2) All deliveries of products will be at risk of NBBrecords. The risk will be transferred to the Customer upon delivery of the products to the Customer, or to a designated third party, by the forwarder, the carrier or other agent appointed by NBBrecords for delivery.
(3) In the event of a subsequent change of address by the Customer, NBBrecords has the right to charge any additional costs caused thereby to the Customer.
(4) The delivery periods and dates specified on the Website or NBBrecords order confirmation, if any, are merely estimates. NBBrecords may not be held liable for delays in delivery.
(5) The delivery takes place at the shipping costs specified in the respective order process.
(6) With regard to deliveries by downloading, all rights related to the operation of a download are forfeited when all the available licenses have been used.
(1) The right of return may be exercised within 14 days of receipt of the products, provided they are in perfect condition of saleability.
(2) Specifically audio, graphics and data (CDs, DVDs, discs, etc.) the return can not be accepted, unless the products are unused, sealed and returned in the original packaging, including any seals and / or stamps SIAE, which must be perfectly intact.
(3) the return of products delivered via download (pdf, e-book, etc.) can not be accepted.
(4) Where possible, NBBrecords will replace defective or incorrectly delivered products. If a replacement is not possible, both parties may request cancellation of the purchase.
(5) The costs for returning the products are borne by the customer, unless the delivered products prove to be non-compliant with those ordered.
(6) NBBrecords is not responsible in any way for theft or loss of products returned; each relative risk therefore remains the sole responsibility of the Consumer Customer
(1) The Customer shall immediately inspect the goods for correctness, completeness and intactness when the goods are received or downloaded. NBBrecords must be informed about visible defects immediately after discovery, at the latest, however, within eight (8) calendar days after the receipt or download of the damaged merchandise. Otherwise any warranty rights are forfeited.
(2) Notifications of defects must be given in writing, specifying the individual type and extent of the defects complained of.
(3) If notification of a defect is not given within the period stipulated, the goods shall be deemed to have been accepted.
NBBrecords reserves the right to adjust and modify these STC at any time. The adapted and/or modified STC shall be published on its Website and become binding upon publication.
Provider and contracting partner for the offers on this Website:
Via dei Ciliani 150
(1) The Purchase Contract between the Customer and NBBrecords is concluded in Italy and governed by Italian law.
(2) The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is the one at NBBrecords registered office.